Transfers & Taxis from Tenerife South Airport to Los Cristianos
Local Los Cristianos Taxi Tariffs
The local taxis in Los Cristianos are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a taxi from Los Cristianos to Tenerife North Airport?
A taxi from Los Cristianos to Tenerife North Airport costs around €100.
How far is it from Los Cristianos to Tenerife North Airport?
Via the TF-1 motorway, it is 79 km from Los Cristianos to Tenerife North Airport. The journey takes around 1hour.
How to get from Tenerife South Airport to Los Cristianos
Los Cristianos is situated in the south of the island and is 16 km from Tenerife South Airport. The journey in a pre-booked taxi will take around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Leaving Tenerife South Airport take the left-hand lane sign posted TF-1 (San Miguel/Arona/Los Cristianos).
- Keep on the TF-1 for approximately 13 km.
- After 13 km take the right-hand lane and the exit for the TF-665 (Los Cristianos).
- This will take you on a loop onto the TF-28.
- After approximately 170m you enter a roundabout. Take the third exit sign posted TF-655.
- Keep on the TF-655 until you reach Los Cristianos.