Compare low cost door-to-door prices for airport transfers from Tenerife South Airport with Solhop – the highest rated private transfer supplier in Spain.
Tenerife Airport Transfers
- Book a low-cost Tenerife Airport transfer with Solhop.com to get your holiday off to a great start: Your driver will be waiting for you at the airport when you arrive and, without further ado, take you straight to your holiday destination in a posh and comfortable car.
- …and should your plans change unexpectedly – don’t worry! You can amend or cancel your booking completely free of charge, right until the last minute. No pre-payment is required – you simply pay your driver in cash or by card when you arrive at your destination. So you don’t risk losing any money when you book your transfer with Solhop.
- Whether you are travelling on your own, with your family and friends, with a larger group or with a lot of luggage, no problem! Solhop will have the right size of vehicle for you, whatever your needs.
Highly rated Tenerife Airport Transfers
Solhop Airport Transfers have been awarded the “Certificate of Excellence” by TripAdvisor for the 6th consecutive year.
Book now and pay on arrival
Book without making any payment – not even your card details are required. You simply pay your driver when you arrive at your destination in Tenerife.
Free cancellation on all Tenerife transfers
You can cancel your low-cost airport transfer completely free of charge at any time before your travel.
Impeccably timed airport transfers
Solhop is known for punctuality and reliability. Their fleet consists of the very best licensed vehicles along with experienced professional drivers.
Tenerife South Airport can get very busy, so it’s a good idea to book your transfer in advance. Since Tenerife is a popular destination during summer and winter, you might find long queues at the airport taxi rank at any time of the year. With a pre-booked transfer, you don’t need to worry about any of this, as your driver will have your comfortable vehicle ready and waiting for you as soon as you arrive. And while your private taxi transfer generally doesn’t cost you any more than a standard Tenerife Airport taxi, you will usually get a much nicer vehicle.
Benefits of a pre-booked Tenerife airport transfer
What are the benefits of a pre-booked Tenerife airport transfer?
Where to meet your transfer driver at Tenerife South Airport
- Your Tenerife Airport transfer driver will meet you at the official waiting point. This is clearly signposted and even marked on the floor.
- You will find this after exiting the baggage reclaim area and entering the public arrivals hall. Your driver will be expecting you and will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- It is worth double-checking that the driver has your details and is the correct one for the company you have booked with. Occasionally, there are some rogue drivers who will attempt to get passengers by claiming to be their allocated driver.
How to book a low cost transfer from Tenerife South Airport
- There are a number of transfer websites offering airport transfers from Tenerife South. Most of these are easy to use. A provider that comes highly recommended is the Spanish company Solhop.
- Most sites require payment up-front but some will give the option of paying on arrival. With Solhop.com there is no advance payment. You simply pay your driver once you have reached your destination. You can also change or cancel your booking free of charge.
- Should you no longer need your transfer, it's really important to inform the company of your cancellation, even if you haven’t paid anything in advance. Most drivers work on a commission-only basis and won’t get paid for their time if the client is a no-show.
- If you prefer to drive yourself you can book car hire at Tenerife South Airport.
Popular destinations in Tenerife
Three very popular destinations in Tenerife are in the southern part of the island, along the west coast, and are easy to get to from Tenerife South Airport. Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, and Costa Adeje more or less blend into each other, with no obvious geographical division between them. However, they do all have their own, distinct character. Los Cristianos was originally a fishing village and is, therefore, the most traditional resort out of the three. Playa de las Americas and Costa Adeje are purpose-built. While the former is known to be a party resort, the latter is generally a little more upmarket.
Another destination that is popular with tourists is Los Gigantes, a little further along the west coast. The resort’s name, translated as “The Giants”, refers to the imposing, steep cliff formations in the area, which rise up from the sea to heights of up to 600 metres.
On the north coast, you will find the city of Puerto de la Cruz. This former fishing village has become one of Tenerife’s top holiday resorts and has a lot to offer. Apart from stunning beaches with dark volcanic sand, it has a beautiful Old Town with colonial architecture. Further attractions are a large zoo and the Lago Martiánez, designed by César Manrique, a leisure park complex with saltwater swimming pools.
Further north on the east coast is Santa Cruz, the capital of Tenerife and of the Canary Islands, and the seat of the Parliament. Santa Cruz is famous for hosting the second largest carnival in the world (after the Carnival in Rio), which usually takes place around February or March.
How long is the transfer from Tenerife South Airport to my holiday destination?
Distance from TFS Airport
Approx transfer time in taxi
We booked transfers between Tenerife South Airport to La Caleta. The communication prior to arrival was excellent. The meeting point was easy and convenient. We were driven to our hotel without delay and the driver was courteous and efficient. For our return, the driver arrived ten minutes before our time, which was a great comfort to us. The driver was also courteous and efficient. We arrived at the airport in ample time.colcot69 January 2022 - TripAdvisor
Great service. Punctual and friendly drivers. Clean and comfy vehicles, with plenty of luggage space. Good prices too. Would definitely use again.LynA982 January 2022 - TripAdvisor
Awesome service with excellent customer service. Very attentive to my needs when I needed to make some changes. Highly recommend to all.Tisa Parker November 2021 - TripAdvisor