Airport Info Baggage
Bag wrap at Tenerife South Airport
If you are concerned about the security of your bags in transit, one of the best ways to deter potential thieves is to plastic wrap your baggage before you check in.
Why wrap your bags?
Having your luggage professionally wrapped before you check it in has numerous advantages. Especially if you have multiple flight connections, it is definitely worth considering.
Protection from damage
- It protects your luggage from scratches, scuffs, and being ripped.
- Prolongs the life of your luggage by protecting it from damage.
- Waterproof plastic protects against water getting into your luggage from rain, humidity, etc.
- Keeps your luggage dry during the whole transit period despite the weather conditions.
- Protects your luggage from stains due to spillage.
Reduces the risk of interference
- It makes it more difficult for potential thieves to access the items inside your suitcase.
- Reduces the risk of people trying to insert unauthorised items such as drugs into your luggage.
No accidental opening
- No worries about your bags accidentally becoming open due to broken zippers etc.
- Loose items such as golf clubs don’t become dislodged.
Where is the bag wrap machine at Tenerife South Airport?
Tenerife South Airport has two plastic bag wrapping machines for luggage in the check-in area.
Both wrapping stations can be found on the ground floor. One is by the check-in desks 43-87 the other one by the check-in desks 13-42.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org