Transfers & Taxis from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto Santiago
Local Puerto Santiago Taxi Tariffs
The local taxis in Puerto Santiago are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a taxi from Puerto Santiago to Tenerife North Airport?
A taxi from Puerto Santiago to Tenerife North Airport costs around €123.
How far is it from Puerto Santiago to Tenerife North Airport?
Via the TF-1, it is 105 km from Puerto Santiago to Tenerife North Airport. Depending on traffic conditions, the journey takes around 1 hour and 15 minutes.
How to get from Tenerife South Airport to Puerto Santiago
Puerto Santiago (Puerto de Santiago) is situated on the west coast of Tenerife and is 40.2 km from Tenerife South Airport. By taxi, the journey will take about 40 minutes.
- Leaving Tenerife South Airport follow signs for the TF-1 in the direction of San Miguel/Arona/Los Cristianos.
- Continue on the TF-1 for 28 km.
- After 28 km Exit right off the TF-1 following signs for the TF-46 (TF-465).
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd Exit for the TF-46.
- Continue on the TF-46 for 6.2 km.
- At the roundabout take the first Exit for the TF-47.
- Continue on the TF-47 for 1.4 km.
- At the next roundabout, take the second Exit keeping on the TF-47 into Puerto Santiago.