Transfers & Taxis from Tenerife South Airport to Alcalá
Local Alcalá Taxi Tariffs
The local taxis in Alcalá are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Alcalá to Tenerife North Airport?
A taxi from Alcalá to Tenerife North Airport costs approximately €134.
How far is it from Alcalá to Tenerife North Airport?
It is just under 100 km from Alcalá to Tenerife North Airport and takes about 1h and 10 minutes to drive via the TF-1.
How to get from Tenerife South Airport to Alcalá
Alcalá is on the south-west coast of Tenerife, around 36 kilometres from Tenerife South Airport. The journey along the TF-1 motorway takes around half an hour. Just 6 km further along the coast from Alcalá is the resort of Los Gigantes.
- On leaving Tenerife South Airport follow signs for the TF-1 (San Miguel/Arona/Los Cristianos).
- Carry on the TF-1 for 27.7 km until you see signs for the TF-46. Take the Exit for TF-46.
- At the roundabout take the third Exit for the TF-46.
- Keep on the TF-46 for approximately 6 km.
- At the next roundabout take the first Exit in the direction of the TF-47.
- Continue on the TF-47 until you reach the centre of Alcalá.