Transfers & Taxis from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje
Local Costa Adeje Taxi Tariffs
The local taxis in Costa Adeje are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a taxi from Costa Adeje to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
A taxi from Costa Adeje to Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs approximately €155.
How far is it from Costa Adeje to Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Via the TF-1 motorway, it is just under 78 km from Costa Adeje to Santa Cruz de Tenerife. The journey takes around 1hour.
How to get from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje
Costa Adeje is situated in the south of Tenerife just north of Playa de las Americas. By taxi, the 16 km journey from Tenerife South Airport will take around 15 minutes.
- Heading out of Tenerife South Airport follow directions for San Miguel/Arona/Los Cristianos (TF-1).
- Stay on the TF-1 for approximately 15.4km.
- Take Exit 29 off the TF-1 sign posted (San Eugenio).
- Keep left onto TF-481 (Avenida de los Pueblos).
- At the roundabout take the first exit into the resort of Costa Adeje and your final destination.